KINGDOM LIFE MINISTRIES
127 North Street
Salem, MA 01970
Pastors Lou and Gwen Badolato
RADIO PROGRAM ON
WEZE 590 AM
Reaching a metro
area of more
Check out all of the health benefits of
in our Health News section.
Monday, 28 March 2011
OVERCOMING YOUR ANXIETY by Gregory Dickow
Some of the symptoms of anxiety include: heart palpitations, tension, fatigue, nausea, chest pain, shortness of breath, stomach aches,and headaches.
Let's change it today:
1. Treat anxiety as a signal rather than a condition. It is a signal to pray, and prayer will change the thing you are facing. (Philippians 4:6-7)
2. More praying about "it" = less worrying about "it".James 5:16 says effectual, fervent prayer avails MUCH.
3. When panic attacks, attack back! How do we attack anxiety and panic? By speaking God's Word out of our mouth. (Proverbs 18:21)
4. It's not your fault! Embrace this truth. Don't blame yourself for feeling anxious. (John 10:10)
5. Remember your value. Because you are so valuable in God's eyes, He will care for you. (Matthew 6:26-31)
6. Breathe praise to God. (Psalm 150:6) Experts agree breathing helps overcome anxiety. But when you BREATHE praise to God, anxiety flees. (Philippians 4:6-7)
Think It & Say It:
Anxiety has lost its power over me. When I feel anxious, it is a signal to pray and praise God. I attack panic with the Word of God, and I am so valuable to God that He will take care of me, in Jesus' Name.